Kiosk Service Provider – Turn Your Shop into Mini Bank
With the advent of new services at a constant pace, everything is going online. People are getting easy access to the services of sbi grahak seva kendra online registration. CSP registration is a Technology Service Provider in partnerships with almost all the leading banks in India.
Kiosk Banking CSP Provider Company aims to offer a real time, user-friendly banking services to their neighborhood customers. Bank Mitra has been a National ‘Business Correspondent’ for the SBI, Bank of Baroda, Central Bank of India, Union Bank of India, Indusind Bank, Punjab National Bank etc., CSP provider. According to the plan, CSP SBI agents are accredited to provide Kiosk banking service to its existing retail network and appoint new CSP provider throughout the country.
The sbi kiosk registration online invite individuals to function as mediator of the banks to open mini banks at locations where there is no branch of the banks. For the people, to whom the technology is difficult to fathom, CSP SBI agents or sbi grahak seva Kendra is available 24×7.
What is CSP?
CSP is a quick and easy, one stop solution for all kind of banking and other requirements of the customers. All types of financial transactions like deposit and withdrawal, debit credit card apply, etc. can be done here easily. Apart from this, one can have the facility of utility bill payment, travel booking, DTH / Mobile Recharge, etc. also at these CSP providers.These CSP have been opened keeping in mind the needs of the rural and underprivileged community who don’t have access to the above said services in their neighbourhood. These service providers are authorized to provide all mini banking services in collaboration with many nationalized banks.
Why should you open CSP?
CSP empowers the customers of making payments at their convenience and also a great way to provide the rural population the ease of taking benefit of all government policies, especially made for lower income group. It also creates employment opportunity to people who are not so educated and don’t have a source of income. Opening a CSP doesn’t demand any specific qualification and degree and the person can earn a fixed salary between INR 2000- INR 5000 apart from commission on the transactions done. A CSP provider can also avail of loan of INR 1-25 Lakh under the scheme of Pradhanmantri Jan DhanYojana. This way they can also contribute to the growth of the country.
How can you become a CSP Agent?
CSP agents works in collaboration with many banks after providing some basic information. He/she can apply online by selecting the bank of his/her choice. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the area where she/he wishes to work and minimum 16 years of age.
- The applicant should be 10 th pass with basic knowledge of computers.
- The applicant needs a valid ID proof, such as Pan Card, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, Election Card, telephone bill, ration card or any other government document.
- The applicant also needs to provide police verification certificate, passbook copy, business address, and two passport size photographs.
- The applicant might be asked to deposit some security deposit or bank guarantee.
- The applicant must have a computer or laptop, internet connectivity, printer and scanner and a space of about 100 sq. ft. with electricity backup. After the verification and validation process, the applicant is notified via email or SMS. When the application is processed, he/she will receive a code and ID.
About Kiosk Banking
Despite of all the schemes run by the government, majority of people in India, especially migrant and factory labourers don’t have a saving account. Moreover, lack of valid address and ID proof make it difficult for them to open a bank account. It makes it difficult for them to avail benefits of safe and beneficial saving schemes and send money to their families in villages. CSP SBI agents can solve many of their problems by providing various services such as:
- Cash withdrawal and deposit facility
- Fixed deposits/ Enrolment in E-KYC
- Tatkal money transfer facility to any bank account throughout the country
- IMPS transaction/Balance Enquiry
- Corporate salaries
- Facility of AEPS (Aadhar Enabled Payment System)
- Loan/Recurring deposit schemes
- Social Security Schemes run by the government – PMJJY, PMSBY, APY, etc.
- Identity card/Rupay ATM card
Our Products & Services
Go for kiosk bank registration to turn your shop into a small bank and give access to all the fundamental seamless banking services to your customers. The kiosk banking service Provider Company offers plans to give a continuous, hassle-free kiosk bank registration procedure by paying CSP registration fees.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has appointed CSP Bank Mitra as the main operator to choose IRCTC specialists to reserve seats online.
Easy Money Transfer
Kiosk bank registration gives the facility of Tatkal Money transfer to any bank account. The service was launched by Bank Mitra in relationship with Bank Mitra Wallet in mid-2012.
Mobiles/DTH recharge has been made easy through kiosk banking registration. The android application, for retailers and purchasers, by Bank Mitra helps customers to provide facility of easy recharge.
Paying Utility Bills
The CSP bank mitra apply facilitates paying monthly family bills such as, telephone, electricity, gas, water, etc, and in simple installments also.
Customers can avail home loan, loan against property, automobile loan, gold loan or loan for SME (small & Medium Enterprise) through CSP SBI agents.
The CSP bank mitra is a complete value added bundle to help millions of customers meet all their banking needs very fast. If you wish to go for e bank mitra registartion, you can SBI kiosk apply and become Bank Mitra for any Indian bank.
Apply for Bank CSP
Eligiblity for Opening & Maintaining of CSP
- उम्र कम-से-कम 21 वर्ष (AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE)
- कम्प्यूटर का सामान्य ज्ञान रखने वाले (COMPUTER LITERATE)
- कार्य मेंअपनी कुछ पूंजी लगा सकने की क्षमता वाले (WILLING TO INVEST SOME MONEY IN PROJECT)
- जिम्मेवार (RESPONSIBLE)
- कर्मठ (LABOURIOUS)
- बेरोजगार ब्यक्ति (UNEMPLOYED)
- 250 to 300 sq feet outlet
- one counter
- one laptop or desktop
- internet connectivity(broadband/dongle)
- electricity backup
Bank Mitra CSP e-Governance Services India
Corporate Office / Correspondent Address
Main Branch. Bank Mitra CSP Pvt Ltd. 1137,R.G Towers, Above Arrow Showroom, Bengaluru – 560038, Karnataka, India.
For Enquiry.: 9163235112
Mail Us On:- Support@bankmitracsp.in
Karnataka | Surat | Vijaywada | Kolkata | Hyderabad | Mumbai |